With the ever-evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, Dalton Collision wants you, our customers, as well as our employees, to know that your safety, health and wellbeing are, as always, our primary concern.
We at Dalton Collision want you to feel comfortable in bringing vehicles in for inspections with all the current health concerns.
– ALL VEHICLES ARE DISINFECTED AND SANITIZED AT DROP OFF, THEN AGAIN PRIOR TO DELIVERY
– CLEANING OF OUR FACILITIES IS ONGOING THROUGHOUT EACH AND EVERY WORKDAY, TO ENSURE ALL SPACES ARE DISINFECTED AND SANITIZED
– SECURE KEY DROP OUTSIDE OF OFFICE – CAN BE USED DAY OR NIGHT
– MOBILE ESTIMATING IS AVAILABLE VIA OUR WEBSITE, FOR CUSTOMERS WISHING TO UTILIZE THEIR MOBILE DEVICES OR PERSONAL COMPUTER.
– DALTON COLLISION CAN: PROCESS CLAIMS, SCHEDULE REPAIRs AND PREPARE ESTIMATES BY USING TECHNOLOGY AND ELIMINATING THE NEED FOR YOUR PRESENCE AT OUR FACILITY, UNTIL IT IS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY.
**NOTE – ACCURATE ESTIMATES DO REQUIRE BEING SEEN IN PERSON AT ONE OF OUR FACILITIES
OUR STAFF HAVE BEEN EDUCATED ON THE IMPORTANCE OF “SOCIAL DISTANCING” ARE FOLLOWING COMMUNICATED GUIDELINES FROM BOTH THE CDC and WHO (World Health Organization)